Commercial and Industrial Gauges Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your
Our data controller is: –
Mr Richard Plumb
Commercial and Industrial Gauges Ltd
Coed Aben Road
Wrexham Industrial Estate
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1.Contact details that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.cigltd.co.uk. Including information that you provide when you:
Order a brochure;
Enquire about a specific product or products;
Request a call back;
Submit a question to us, provide us with feedback.
2. Details of your visits to our site, including but not limited to, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
You are provided with an opportunity to opt out from receiving communications from us at the time that your details are submitted and on each occasion that you are contacted thereafter.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our ‘users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– To provide you with information about our products, services, offers or technical developments that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
Choice / opt-in and opt-out
You will be given the opportunity to opt-in or opt-out to having your contact details used as set out above, at the time your details are submitted.
For example, when you order a brochure, you can tell us if you do not want to receive any other information from Commercial and Industrial Gauges Ltd, or you can let us know how best to get in touch with you with information that may be of interest.
If you no longer wish to receive email or other promotional materials from us, you may opt-out of receiving these by one of the following methods:
– By replying to the email with unsubscribe in the subject line;
– By using opt-out boxes on the response form when submitting it;
– By writing to the Database Manager,
Commercial and Industrial Gauges Ltd
Coed Aben Road,
Wrexham Industrial Estate,
– By calling us on 01978661704
Correcting / updating / accessing personal information
If your personal information changes such as (post code, email address etc.), or if we have inaccurate information, we will endeavour to correct, update or remove your personal information from our database. To notify us of a change or inaccuracy, you can advise us by email, post to Commercial and Industrial Gauges Ltd, Unit 7, Coed Aben Road, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham LL13 9UH, or by calling us on 01978661704
How long will we keep your information.
– The periods for which we keep your information will depend on the purpose for which the information was collected and the use to which it is put. We will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary for our business or legal requirements.
– Your account information will be held for 6 years from the end of your relationship with us.
– We will keep your contact information for a reasonable period of time after your relationship with us has finished in case you decide to use our service again and we may contact you about services during this time if you have not opted out of receiving marketing communications from us.
Subject access requests
If you would like to access the personal information that Commercial and Industrial Gauges Ltd holds about you, please write to us at Commercial and Industrial Gauges Ltd, Unit 7, Coed Aben Road, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham. LL3 9uH for the attention o the Database manager.
Notification of changes